HOUSE CLEARANCE IN BEDFORD
Bedford House Clearance is a local House Clearance company in Bedfordshire. Our professional house clearance service can clear and remove all domestic and commercial waste/rubbish. We are a hassle-free alternative to skip hire in Bedford and quite often more cost-effective. We are the top house clearance and waste removal experts in the local Bedford area. Our House Clearance service offers – Bereavement Clearance, Office Clearance, Waste Removal, Probate Clearance, Garage Clearance Garden Clearance, Commercial Clearance and have a professional solution to Hoarders Clearances. We can remove all household items including carpets, curtains, furniture, kitchen appliances and clothes. We can also clear cupboards, shops, house renovations/refurbishments, building waste lofts, attics, cellars, sheds and outhouses.
You are welcome to send us pictures via Whatsapp or Email of what you require clearing. We can then give you a Quotation for the removal and clearance of your unwanted waste.
Whatever you have in mind, we can also come over and discuss your needs if you prefer. Easier and more cost-efficient than skip hire and we do all the hard work.
House Clearance Company In Bedfordshire
Established in 2010, we have many years of experience in the house clearance and waste/rubbish removal service sector, we are your reliable local go to House clearance company in Bedfordshire.
Whether it’s just a few pieces of furniture or an entire house, garage, garden and shed that needs clearing/removing. Contact Us anytime, and we can custom build our service to meet all of your requirements! No job is too big or small with our experience in this specialised area, Licensed by The Environment Agency as Upper Tier Waste Carriers, we will do whatever we can to help you.
WE CAN BUY!
Unwanted household, domestic and commercial items as part of our clearance service, including antiques & collectables, second-hand furniture, bric-a-brac, white goods, electronics, factory goods, machinery, basically anything of value.
From factories to flats, houses to offices, gardens to garages and lofts to sheds – We will consider any clearance job!
- We will evaluate the job and either give you a quote to remove the items or pay you for the possessions.
- Our clearance service is environmentally friendly and we are fully licensed to carry waste. We only use recycling sites and send most reusable items such as bedding, clothing, bric-a-brac & furniture to charity shops.
- We hold Full Public Liability Insurance and we are Fully Licenced with the Environment Agency.
- We can work with your solicitor, neighbour or estate agent. We can pick keys up and don’t require you to be at the property if you are unable to be there due to other commitments.
- Bedford House Clearance can also conduct quotations over the phone by doing a video call if you would prefer. We can also use pictures on WhatsApp and other social media platforms to help you get a quotation from us.
- Each customer is supplied with their own invoice which contains all of our business details.
- Our staff are experienced, knowledgeable, friendly and, above all else, are extremely professional thanks to our own training program. we do not use sub contractors.
- We never forget with some House Clearances we are dealing with peoples loss, feelings & possessions that hold sentimental & emotional memories.
FULL / PARTIAL HOUSE CLEARANCE
We perform full House Clearances, removing everything requested such as furniture, cookers, washing machines, all clutter and carpets. We also clear Garages, lofts, office spaces, and Commercial buildings. If you’re working to a limited budget you may just need the larger items removed. In which case, we can work with you to quote for a partial clearance.
FULLY LICENSED UPPER TIER WASTE CARRIER
BEDFORD HOUSE CLEARANCE is a Fully Licenced & Insured Clearance company in Bedfordshire. Our organisation is an Environment Agency Licenced Upper Tier Waste Carrier. Please ensure whoever you use to undertake your job has this certification. If not you could be liable for a £5,000.00 fine!
Often when comparing our prices to unlicensed organisations it will be cheaper, this is because they will be disposing of your waste illegally and probably fly-tipping. The Licence will be in the form similar to a Driving Licence not a piece of paper – always check the details are correct. Any organisation with the Licence will be proud and more than happy to show it on request.
EXPERIENCED & RELIABLE CLEARANCE SERVICE
BEDFORD HOUSE CLEARANCE is a reliable clearance company in that we always turn up on the day and never let a customer down. Established in 2010, our fully trained staff have many years of experience in the house clearance and waste removals sector. Therefore you can count on us to be professional and efficient in undertaking your House Clearance.
BEDFORD HOUSE CLEARANCE are cheaper than a skip, but we also take out the labour element of moving the household or commercial waste from site. There are also some items that you cannot dispose of using a skip such as certain white goods or computer monitors. This means that not only will you have to hire a skip, you’ll also have to make trips to the local household recycling facility.
We aim for 85% of all waste we collect to be recycled or reused. We also endeavour to help out local charities where possible by donating items to them for sale.
Because of the size of our vans, we can clear most properties in a single day. We run an entire fleet of vehicles to suit any clearance so you can be sure that we’ll match up the correct size fleet to your house clearance needs. This means that it can limit the cost by using appropriately sized vehicles.
LOCAL HOUSE CLEARANCE SERVICE
BEDFORD HOUSE CLEARANCE is a local family-owned and operated business. We often work with various local organisations such as The Harpur Trust, Bedfordshire Pilgrims Housing Association, Aragon Housing Association, The Guinness Trust, Jephson Homes Housing Association, Amicus Trust Ltd, Anchor Trust, Bedford Citizens Housing Association, Sir William Harpur House, Orbit Homes, The Lodge in addition to other local trusts and companies.
BESPOKE CLEARANCE SERVICE
We work alongside a number of estate / letting agents and solicitors within the Bedfordshire area. This means that if you’ve let a property but your tenants have left items there, or if you’ve bought a property that is still full of Waste, we can liaise with your estate agent or solicitors to clear it for you.
Rogue traders give the rest of us a bad name. They may be the cheapest companies out there but they don’t dispose of the waste in ways that adhere to the law and could get you in trouble. There is a £5,000 fine associated with illegally dumped waste, and this could fall on you. Rogue clearance companies can also make arrangements with you but then cancel at the last minute to take a better paying job, leaving you high and dry.
The UK House Clearance Association has the following tips for avoiding rogue house clearance companies:
WARNING SIGNS TO LOOK OUT FOR
- Does the person you are speaking to on the phone sound cagey, hesitant, or non confident?
- Are they promising the earth for very little money?
- Ask them if they will supply you with an invoice once the house clearance is completed? The invoice should contain all of their business details.
- Are they asking for cash in hand?
- Is their website transparent? Do they have a registered office address shown?
- Remember, anyone can put together a website in a few hours. Take your time to go over their website thoroughly. Does it feel right to you? Just because they have a website, do not think they are accountable. We’ve heard of many stories whereby people have been duped by professional looking websites that fail to live up to their promises. For legal reasons, we cannot name and shame them, but please be warned. Just because a site is listed on the Google search engine does not qualify it as being either ethical or professional.
- Remember anyone can write phoney testimonials. Go with your first instinct; if something doesn’t feel right to you; it probably isn’t.
NO OBLIGATION QUOTE
BEDFORD HOUSE CLEARANCE offer a FREE! no-obligation Quotation for any Clearance job. Established in 2010, We are your friendly reliable local, clearance experts in the Bedfordshire area. Our many years of experience will show in the professional manner our team will undertake your House Clearance, Probate Clearance, Waste Clearance, Bereavement Clearance, Garden Clearance, Office Clearance, Garage Clearance, Garden Clearance, Hoarding Clearance or Commercial Clearance.
One option is simply to send us pictures via Whatsapp or Email of what you require clearing. We can then give you a no-obligation Quotation for the removal and clearance of your waste and rubbish. We can clear all types of waste and rubbish from any location within our Areas Covered. For larger Clearances, we will most likely have to undertake an onsite visit to discuss your requirements and give you an accurate Quotation for a bespoke Clearance service.